The first author (S.M.G.) is a Fellow in the Department of Urology, University of Michigan, and is supported, in part, by an NIH T32 training grant (NIH 2 T32 DK007782-06).
Measuring health-related quality of life outcomes in bladder cancer patients using the Bladder Cancer Index (BCI)
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 9, pages 1756–1762, 1 May 2007
How to Cite
Gilbert, S. M., Wood, D. P., Dunn, R. L., Weizer, A. Z., Lee, C. T., Montie, J. E. and Wei, J. T. (2007), Measuring health-related quality of life outcomes in bladder cancer patients using the Bladder Cancer Index (BCI). Cancer, 109: 1756–1762. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22556
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2006
- 1The ileal neobladder: complications and functional results in 363 patients after 11 years of follow-up. J Urol. 1999; 61: 427–428., , , , , .
- 5Development and validation of the bladder cancer index (BCI): a disease specific measure of quality of life. Abstract 35. American Urological Association Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, May 2006., , , , .
- 7The Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy scale: development and validation of the general measure. J Clin Oncol. 1993; 1: 570–579., , , et al.