Fax: (206) 543-3915
Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 10, pages 2031–2042, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Goff, B. A., Matthews, B. J., Larson, E. H., Andrilla, C. H. A., Wynn, M., Lishner, D. M. and Baldwin, L.-M. (2007), Predictors of comprehensive surgical treatment in patients with ovarian cancer. Cancer, 109: 2031–2042. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22604
The CDC investigator was involved in the study conceptualization, analysis plan, interpretation of the data, and review of the article. The article underwent standard CDC clearance (review) procedures and was approved for publication.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the CDC.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2006
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Cancer Institute through the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Network, a network within the CDC's Prevention Research Centers Program. Grant Number: 1-U48-DP-000050
- 1Epithelial ovarian cancer. In: HoskinsWJ,PerezCA,YoungRC, eds. Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology. 4th ed. New York: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2004., , , .
- 5Screening for ovarian cancer: brief evidence update. AHRQ Publ. No. 04–0542-B. Rockville, Md: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2004., , , .
- 18Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. HCUP databases. Available at URL: http://www.hcup-us.ahrq.gov/databases.jsp [Accessed May 19, 2006.]
- 19American Hospital Association. American Hospital Association Annual Survey of Hospitals database Available at URL: http://www.aha.org/aha/index.jsp [Accessed May 19, 2006.]
- 21Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana, and Idaho (WWAMI) Rural Health Research Center. WWAMI Rural Health Research Center. Available at URL: http://www.fammed.washington.edu/wwamirhrc/ [Accessed January 3, 2006.]
- 22National Center for Health Workforce Analysis,Bureau of Health Professions,Health Resources and Services Administration: Area resource file, February 2002 release. Rockville, Md: National Center for Health Workforce Analysis, Bureau of Health Professions, Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; 2002.
- 23U.S. Census Bureau. Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) codes. Available at URL: http://www.census.gov/geo/www/fips/fips.html [Accessed May 19, 2006.]
- 26Ensuring Quality Cancer Care. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 1999., .