Fax: (011) 39 0382 502250
Limited feasibility of double transplant in multiple myeloma
Results of a multicenter study on 153 patients aged <65 years
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 11, pages 2273–2278, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Corso, A., Mangiacavalli, S., Barbarano, L., Alessandrino, E. P., Cairoli, R., Morra, E., Lazzarino, M. and on Behalf of the HOST Group (2007), Limited feasibility of double transplant in multiple myeloma. Cancer, 109: 2273–2278. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22660
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2006
- 3High-dose therapy and autologous blood stem cell transplantation compared with conventional treatment in myeloma patients aged 55 to 65 years: long-term results of a randomized control trial from the group Myelome-Autogreffe. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 9227–9233., , , et al.
- 5High-dose therapy intensification compared with continued conventional chemotherapy in multiple myeloma patients responding to the initial treatment: long term results from a prospective randomized trial from the Spanish cooperative group PETHEMA. Blood. 2005; 106: 3755–3759., , , et al.
- 10Superiority of double over single autologous stem cell transplantation as first line therapy for multiple myeloma. Blood. 2004; 104: 155a–156a. Abstract 536., , , et al.
- 11Intensive versus double intensive therapy in untreated multiple myeloma: updated analysis of the randomized phase III study HOVON 24 MM. Blood. 2004; 104: 271a–272a. Abstract 948., , , et al.
- 12Feasibility and efficacy of a planned second transplant (“auto” or “mini allo”) intensification in patients with multiple myeloma (MM) not achieving complete remission (CR) or near-CR with a first autologous transplant. Results from a Spanish PETHEMA/GEM study. Blood. 2005; 106: 128a. Abstract 425., , , et al.
- 15New trends in the treatment of multiple myeloma. Haematologica. 2004; 89: 45–50..