Fax: (650) 723-7448.
Lymphadenectomy in endometrioid uterine cancer staging
How many lymph nodes are enough? A study of 11,443 patients
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 2454–2460, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Chan, J. K., Urban, R., Cheung, M. K., Shin, J. Y., Husain, A., Teng, N. N., Berek, J. S., Walker, J. L., Kapp, D. S. and Osann, K. (2007), Lymphadenectomy in endometrioid uterine cancer staging. Cancer, 109: 2454–2460. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22727
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- 6Quality improvement (QI) in the surgical staging of endometrial cancer (EC). Proceedings of the 11th International Gynecologic Cancer Society Meeting, Santa Monica, CA, October 14–18, 2006., , , et al.
- 8National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Clinical practiceguidelines in oncology, uterine cancers. Version 1. Washington, DC: National Comprehensive Cancer Network; 2006.
- 14SEER. Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program (available at URL: www.seer.cancer.gov) SEER*Stat Database: Incidence—SEER 9 Regs Public-Use, Nov 2004 Sub (1973–2002). Washington, DC: National Cancer Institute, DCCPS, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch; 2005.
- 16ASTEC Study Group. ASTEC—a study in the treatment of endometrial cancer: a randomised trial of lymphadenectomy in the treatment of endometrial cancer. Proceedings of Society of Gynecologic Oncologists, Palm Springs, CA, March 22–26, 2006., , , .
- 20Randomized trial of laparoscopy vs. laparotomy for surgical staging of uterine cancer: a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study (GOG). Proceedings of American Society of Clinical Oncology, Atlanta, GA, June 2–6, 2006., , , et al.