Fax: (713) 794-4902
Novel tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy before allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia
No evidence for increased transplant-related toxicity
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 340–344, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Jabbour, E., Cortes, J., Kantarjian, H., Giralt, S., Andersson, B. S., Giles, F., Shpall, E., Kebriaei, P., Champlin, R. and de Lima, M. (2007), Novel tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy before allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Cancer, 110: 340–344. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22778
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2007
- 3Long-term survival benefit and improved complete cytogenetic and molecular response rates with imatinib mesylate in Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia after failure of interferon-alpha. Blood. 2004; 104: 1979–1988., , , et al.
- 5Impact of imatinib therapy on the use of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) for treatment of the chronic myeloid leukemia (CML). Blood. 2003; 102: 473a., , .
- 8Detection of BCR-ABL mutations in patients with CML treated with imatinib is virtually always accompanied by clinical resistance, and mutations in the ATP phosphate-binding loop (P-loop) are associated with a poor prognosis. Blood. 2003; 102: 276–283., , , et al.
- 15The effect of prior exposure to imatinib on transplant-related mortality. Haematologica. 2006; 9: 452–459., , , et al.