Fax: (716) 845-1668
Linked claims and medical records for cancer case management†
Evaluation of mammography abnormalities
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 518–524, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Eberl, M. M., Watroba, N., Reinhardt, M., Pomerantz, J., Serghany, J., Broffman, G., Fox, C. H., Mahoney, M. C. and Edge, S. B. (2007), Linked claims and medical records for cancer case management. Cancer, 110: 518–524. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22808
Presented in part at the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Atlanta, Georgia, June 2–6, 2006.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2007
- The Margaret L. Wendt Foundation, Buffalo, New York
- 4Practice-based interventions to improve health care for Latinos with diabetes. Ethn Dis. 2004; 14(3 suppl 1 ): S117–S121., , , , , .
- 12Disparities in adherence to recommended followup on screening mammography: interaction of sociodemographic factors. Ethn Dis. 2002; 12: 77–86., .
- 13Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS). 3rd ed. Reston, VA: American College of Radiology; 1998., , .
- 17Methodological issues in the use of administrative claims data to study surveillance after cancer treatment. Med Care. 2002; 40(8 suppl ): IV-69–IV-74., , , .
- 24A randomized controlled open trial of population-based disease and case management in a Medicare Plus Choice health maintenance organization. Prev Chronic Dis. 2004; 1: A05., , , et al.
- 25Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council of the National Academies. Assessing the Quality of Cancer Care: An Approach to Measurement in Georgia. Washington, DC: Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council of the National Academies; 2005.