Mark Kris severed as a consultant to and received honoraria from Novartis more than 3 years ago.
Phase 1 trial of everolimus and gefitinib in patients with advanced nonsmall-cell lung cancer†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 599–605, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Milton, D. T., Riely, G. J., Azzoli, C. G., Gomez, J. E., Heelan, R. T., Kris, M. G., Krug, L. M., Pao, W., Pizzo, B., Rizvi, N. A. and Miller, V. A. (2007), Phase 1 trial of everolimus and gefitinib in patients with advanced nonsmall-cell lung cancer. Cancer, 110: 599–605. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22816
Presented in part at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, 2005; Orlando, Florida.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2006
- 2004 ASCO Young Investigator Award. Grant Number: NIH 5T32CA009207
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals, East Hanover, NJ
- 16Response to epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors in non-small cell lung cancer cells: limited antiproliferative effects and absence of apoptosis associated with persistent activity of extracellular signal-regulated kinase or Akt kinase pathways. Clin Cancer Res. 2003; 9: 2316–2326., , , et al.
- 28A phase I study with tumor molecular pharmacodynamic (MPD) evaluation of dose and schedule of the oral mTOR-inhibitor everolimus (RAD001) in patients (pts) with advanced solid tumors. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 193s. Abstract 3007., , , et al.
- 30New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.