Fax: (617) 724-3166
Phase 2 study of cetuximab in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 581–589, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Zhu, A. X., Stuart, K., Blaszkowsky, L. S., Muzikansky, A., Reitberg, D. P., Clark, J. W., Enzinger, P. C., Bhargava, P., Meyerhardt, J. A., Horgan, K., Fuchs, C. S. and Ryan, D. P. (2007), Phase 2 study of cetuximab in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer, 110: 581–589. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22829
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13A phase II open-label study of OSI-774 (NSC 718781) in unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2005., , , et al.
- 16Monoclonal anti-epidermal growth factor receptor antibodies which are inhibitors of epidermal growth factor binding and antagonists of epidermal growth factor binding and antagonists of epidermal growth factor-stimulated tyrosine protein kinase activity. J Biol Chem. 1984; 259: 7755–7760., , , et al.
- 19Phase II multicenter study of the antiepidermal growth factor receptor monoclonal antibody cetuximab in combination with platinum-based chemotherapy in patients with platinum-refractory metastatic and/or recurrent squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 5568–5577., , , et al.
- 24New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.
- 27Imclone Systems Incorporated and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. Erbitux U. S. product label. City: Imclone Systems Incorporated and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; 2006.
- 30Phase II study of lapatinib, a dual inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase 1 and 2 (Her2/Neu) in patients (pts) with advanced biliary tree cancer (BTC) or hepatocellular cancer (HCC). A California Consortium (CCC-P) Trial. 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings Part I. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24( suppl): 4010., , , et al.