Fax: (507) 538-0823
Updated efficacy and toxicity analysis of irinotecan and oxaliplatin (IROX)†
Intergroup trial N9741 in first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 670–677, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Ashley, A. C., Sargent, D. J., Alberts, S. R., Grothey, A., Campbell, M. E., Morton, R. F., Fuchs, C. S., Ramanathan, R. K., Williamson, S. K., Findlay, B. P., Pitot, H. C. and Goldberg, R. M. (2007), Updated efficacy and toxicity analysis of irinotecan and oxaliplatin (IROX). Cancer, 110: 670–677. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22831
R. F. Morton owns stock in Pfizer and Sanofi-Aventis. R. N. Goldberg has been a research consultant to and received honoraria from Pfizer and Sanofi-Aventis. R. K. Ramanathan is a member of the speakers bureaus of Genetech and Sanofi-Aventis. D. J. Sargent has received consulting fees from Pfizer and Sanofi-Aventis.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2006
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group
- Mayo Clinic
- Public Health Service grants. Grant Numbers: CA-25224, CA-32102, CA-38926, CA-21115, CA-37404, CA-35195, CA-35101
- 2The triplet combination of irinotecan, oxaliplatin and 5FU/leucovorin (FOLFOXIRI) vs the doublet of irinotecan and 5FU/LV (FOLFIRI) as first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer (MCRC): Results of a randomized phase III trial by the Gruppo Oncologico Nord Ovest (G.O.N.O.) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol (ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings Part I.) 2006; 24: 149s. Abstract 3513., , , et al.
- 5Topoisomerase I-targeting drugs. In: ChabnerBA, LongoDL, eds. Cancer Chemotherapy and Biotherapy: Principles and Practice. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006: 371–413., .
- 10UGT1A1*28, toxicity and outcome in advanced colorectal cancer: results from trial N9741 [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 151s. Abstract 3520., , , et al.
- 16Final results of a randomized phase III trial comparing irinotecan plus oxaliplatin (IROX) to irinotecan monotherapy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (MCRC) previously treated with fluoropyrimidines [abstract]. Ann Oncol. 2004; 15:( suppl 3): iii70. Abstract 263O., , , et al.