Fax: (425) 928-4880
Validation of the 6th edition AJCC pancreatic cancer staging system
Report from the National Cancer Database
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 738–744, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Bilimoria, K. Y., Bentrem, D. J., Ko, C. Y., Ritchey, J., Stewart, A. K., Winchester, D. P. and Talamonti, M. S. (2007), Validation of the 6th edition AJCC pancreatic cancer staging system. Cancer, 110: 738–744. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22852
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- 1American Cancer Society, Cancer Facts and Figures. http://www.cancer.org/docroot/STT/content/STT_1x_Cancer_Facts-Figures_2007.asp. Accessed January 21, 2007.
- 2AJCC Cancer Staging Manual. 6th ed. Chicago, Ill: Springer; 2002.
- 3Standards of the Commission on Cancer Volume II: Registry Operations and Data Standards. Vol II. Chicago, IL: Commission on Cancer; 1998.
- 6Concordance Probability and Discriminatory Power in Proportional Hazards Regression. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Working Paper Series. New York, NY: The Berkley Electronic Press; 2005., .
- 7Regression models and life tables. J R Stat Soc. 1972; 34: 187–220..
- 9Regression Modeling Strategies. New York: Springer; 2001..