Dr. Polascik is a research consultant to Galil Medical.
Prostate cancer laterality as a rationale of focal ablative therapy for the treatment of clinically localized prostate cancer
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 906–910, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Mouraviev, V., Mayes, J. M., Sun, L., Madden, J. F., Moul, J. W. and Polascik, T. J. (2007), Prostate cancer laterality as a rationale of focal ablative therapy for the treatment of clinically localized prostate cancer. Cancer, 110: 906–910. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22858
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2007
- 1Evolution of Whole Gland Cryosurgery to Focal Ablative Therapy for the Treatment of Localized Prostate Cancer Using Third Generation Cryotechnology. Issues in Urology, 2007:in press, .
- 7Is focal therapy reasonable in patients with early stage prostate cancer (CAP)-an analysis of radical prostatectomy (RP) specimens. J Urol. 2006; 175( suppl): 507. (Abstract 1574), , , , , , et al.:
- 8Focal cryosurgery: encouraging health outcomes for unifocal prostate cancer. J Urol. 2005; 173( suppl.): 179., , , , , , et al.