Fax: (916) 779-2668
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1255–1263, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Robbins, A. S., Koppie, T. M., Gomez, S. L., Parikh-Patel, A. and Mills, P. K. (2007), Differences in prognostic factors and survival among white and Asian men with prostate cancer, California, 1995–2004. Cancer, 110: 1255–1263. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22872
The collection of cancer incidence data used in this study was supported by the California Department of Health Services as part of the statewide cancer reporting program mandated by California Health and Safety Code Section 103885, the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program under contract N01-PC-35136 awarded to the Northern California Cancer Center; contract N01-PC-35139 awarded to the University of Southern California; and contract N02-PC-15105 awarded to the Public Health Institute; and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Program of Cancer Registries, under agreement U55/CCR921930-02 awarded to the Public Health Institute.
The ideas and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and endorsement by the State of California, Department of Health Services, the National Cancer Institute, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or their contractors and subcontractors is not intended nor should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2007
- 1StanfordJL, StephensonRA, CoyleLM, et al., editors. Prostate Cancer Trends 1973–1995, SEER Program, National Cancer Institute. NIH Pub. No. 99–4543. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute; 1999.
- 8U.S. Census Bureau. State and County QuickFacts: California. Available at URL: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06000.html Accessed July 19, 2006.
- 10Analysing Survival Data from Clinical Trials and Observational Studies. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons; 1995., .
- 352005 California Health Interview Survey. Available at URL: http://www.chis.ucla.edu/ Accessed January 24, 2007.