Fax: (619) 532-7200
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
Published 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1003–1009, 1 September 2007
How to Cite
Stroup, S. P., Cullen, J., Auge, B. K., L'Esperance, J. O. and Kang, S. K. (2007), Effect of obesity on prostate-specific antigen recurrence after radiation therapy for localized prostate cancer as measured by the 2006 Radiation Therapy Oncology Group-American Society for Therapeutic Radiation and Oncology (RTOG-ASTRO) Phoenix consensus definition. Cancer, 110: 1003–1009. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22873
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the United States Government.
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2007
- Center for Prostate Disease Research, a Department of Defense program of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences funded by the U.S. Army Medical Research and Material Command
- 10Consensus statement: guidelines for PSA following radiation therapy. American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology Consensus Panel. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 37: 1035–1041.