Fax: (713) 383-0234
Efficacy and safety of neoadjuvant trastuzumab combined with paclitaxel and epirubicin
A retrospective review of the M. D. Anderson experience
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1195–1200, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Dawood, S., Gonzalez-Angulo, A. M., Peintinger, F., Broglio, K., Symmans, W. F., Kau, S.-W., Islam, R., Hortobagyi, G. N. and Buzdar, A. U. (2007), Efficacy and safety of neoadjuvant trastuzumab combined with paclitaxel and epirubicin. Cancer, 110: 1195–1200. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22895
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Nellie B. Connally Fund for Breast Cancer Research
- 6Phase III randomized trial comparing doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel (ACT) with doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and trastuzumab (ACTH) with docetaxel, carboplatin and trastuzumab (TCH) in her2 positive early breast cancer patients: BCIRG 006 study. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2005; 94( suppl 1): S5., , , et al.
- 9Significantly higher pathologic complete remission rate after neoadjuvant therapy with trastuzumab, paclitaxel, and epirubicin chemotherapy: results of a randomized trial in human epidermal growth receptor 2-positive operable breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 3676–3685., , , et al.
- 10Prospective data of additional patients treated with neoadjuvant therapy with paclitaxel followed by FEC chemotherapy with trastuzumab in HER-2 positive breast cancer, and an update of initial study population. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2005; 94( suppl 1): S223a., , , et al.
- 11A new measurement of residual cancer burden to predict survival after neoadjuvant chemotherapy. J Clin Oncol. 2006 ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings Part I. Vol 24, No. 18S (June 20 suppl), 2006: 536., , , et al.
- 14Preoperative trastuzumab and vinorelbine (HN) is a highly active, well-tolerated regimen for HER2 3+/FISH + stage II/III breast cancer [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 22. Abstract 86., , , et al.
- 19Pharmacogenomic analysis of HER2 amplified breast cancer treated with preoperative trastuzumab and paclitaxel, 5-fluorouracil, epirubicin, cyclophosphamide (T/FEC) chemotherapy [abstract]. Proc ASCO 2006; 24(18S): 14S. Abstract 545., , , et al.
- 20Adjuvant trastuzumab: long term results of E2198 [abstract]. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2006( suppl 1): S106. Abstract 2075., , , et al.