Fax: (011) 33-(0)142177212
Prevalence of Renal Insufficiency in cancer patients and implications for anticancer drug management
The renal insufficiency and anticancer medications (IRMA) study
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1376–1384, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Launay-Vacher, V., Oudard, S., Janus, N., Gligorov, J., Pourrat, X., Rixe, O., Morere, J.-F., Beuzeboc, P., Deray, G. and On behalf of the Renal Insufficiency and Cancer Medications (IRMA) Study Group (2007), Prevalence of Renal Insufficiency in cancer patients and implications for anticancer drug management. Cancer, 110: 1376–1384. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22904
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2007
- 8A simplified equation to predict glomerular filtration rate from serum creatinine [abstract]. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2000; 11: 0828., , , et al.
- 9National Kidney Foundation. K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification. Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 39( suppl 1): S1–S266.
- 10VidalSA, ed. Vidal Dictionary. Paris, France: Vidal Editions; 1999.
- 11Physicians Desk Reference. 60th ed. Montvale, NJ: Thomson Healthcare; 2006..
- 12Drug Prescribing in Renal Failure: Dosing Guidelines for Adults. 4th ed. Philadelphia, Penn: American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine; 1999., , , et al.
- 13GPR Anticancer. Guide to Prescription Medications for Patients with Renal Insufficiency. 3rd ed [in French]. Paris, France: Meditions International; 2005., , ,
- 14U.S. National Library of Medicine. PubMed database. Available at URL: http://www.ncbi.nlm.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed Accessed March 2006.