The third and fourth authors contributed equally contributed to this article.
The impact of pre- and post-transplantation positron emission tomography using 18-fluorodeoxyglucose on poor-prognosis lymphoma patients undergoing autologous stem cell transplantation †
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 6, pages 1361–1369, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Filmont, J.-E., Gisselbrecht, C., Cuenca, X., Deville, L., Ertault, M., Brice, P., De Kerviler, E., Briere, J., Larghero, J., Moretti, J.-L. and Mounier, N. (2007), The impact of pre- and post-transplantation positron emission tomography using 18-fluorodeoxyglucose on poor-prognosis lymphoma patients undergoing autologous stem cell transplantation . Cancer, 110: 1361–1369. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22911
Presented in part at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, Orlando, Florida, December 9–12, 2006 and at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation, Lyon, France, March 25–28, 2007.
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2007
- 7Intensive salvage therapy with high-dose chemotherapy for patients with advanced Hodgkin's disease in relapse or failure after initial chemotherapy: results of the Groupe d'Etudes des Lymphomes de l'Adulte H89 Trial. J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 467–475., , , et al.
- 18Whole-body positron emission tomography using 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose for posttreatment evaluation in Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma has higher diagnostic and prognostic value than classical computed tomography scan imaging. Blood. 1999; 94: 429–433., , , et al.
- 23Rituximab combined to ACVBP (R-ACVBP) as a new inductive treatment followed by high-dose consolidative autotransplantation (HDC) for poor risk diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) in first-line. Preliminary results on 119 patients of a GELA phase II study. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2006; 108. Abstract 3049., , , et al.
- 34Phase II trial of dose-dense R-CHOP followed by risk-adapted consolidation with either ICE or ICE and ASCT, based upon the results of biopsy confirmed abnormal interim restaging PET scan, improves outcome in patients with advanced stage DLBCL. Blood (ASH Annual Meeting Abstracts). 2006; 108. Abstract 532., , ,