Fax: (714) 456-2242
A population-based analysis of 19,702 stage I patients in the California Cancer Registry from 1989 to 2003
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 7, pages 1532–1541, 1 October 2007
How to Cite
Ou, S.-H. I., Zell, J. A., Ziogas, A. and Anton-Culver, H. (2007), Prognostic factors for survival of stage I nonsmall cell lung cancer patients. Cancer, 110: 1532–1541. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22938
The collection of cancer incidence data used in this study under subcontract 050N-8707-S1527 with the Public Health Institute, State of California, was supported by the California Department of Health Services as part of the statewide cancer reporting program mandated by California Health and Safety Code Sections 103875 and 103885; the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program; the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention National Program of Cancer Registries.
The ideas and opinions expressed herein are those of the authors, and endorsement by the State of California, Department of Health Services, the National Cancer Institute, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and/or the Genetic Epidemiology Research Institute of the University of California-Irvine is not intended nor should be inferred.
Presented in part at the 43rd annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago, Illinois, June 1–6, 2007.
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2007
- 7Adjuvant vinorelbine plus cisplatin versus observation in patients with completely resected stage IB-IIIA non-small-cell lung cancer (Adjuvant Navelbine International Trialist Association [ANITA]): a randomized controlled trial. Lancet Oncol. 2006; 7: 719–727., , , et al.
- 9Lung Adjuvant Cisplatin Evaluation (LACE): a pooled analysis of five randomized clinical trials including 4,584 patients. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24(18 suppl ): 366S. Abstract 7008., , , et al.
- 10Adjuvant chemotherapy in stage IB non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): update of Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) protocol 9633. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24(18 suppl ): 365S. Abstract 7007., , , et al.
- 12Cancer Reporting in California. Volume 1: Abstracting and Coding Procedures for Hospitals. Emeryville, Calif: California Tumor Registry, Department of Health Services, Cancer Surveillance Section; 1986.