Fax: (509) 228-1180
Descriptive nomograms of adjuvant radiotherapy use and patterns of care analysis for stage I and II endometrial adenocarcinoma: A surveillance, epidemiology, and end results population study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2092–2100, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Lee, C. M., Szabo, A., Shrieve, D. C., Macdonald, O. K., Tward, J. D., Skidmore, T. B. and Gaffney, D. K. (2007), Descriptive nomograms of adjuvant radiotherapy use and patterns of care analysis for stage I and II endometrial adenocarcinoma: A surveillance, epidemiology, and end results population study. Cancer, 110: 2092–2100. doi: 10.1002/cncr.22997
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2006
- Cancer Center. Grant Number: 2P30CA042014-17
- 10Benefit of external irradiation in pathologic stage I endometrial carcinoma: a prospective clinical trial of 605 patients who received postoperative vaginal irradiation and additional pelvic irradiation in the presence of unfavorable prognostic factors. Gynecol Oncol. 1990; 38: 99–104., , .
- 11A prospective trial of postoperative vaginal radium/cesium for grade 1–2 less than 50% myometrial invasion and pelvic radiation therapy for grade 3 or deep myometrial invasion in surgical stage I endometrial adenocarcinoma. Cancer. 1990; 66: 1133–1138., .
- 12National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN guidelines website. Available at URL: http://www.nccn.org Accessed March 9.
- 13National Cancer Institute. Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program public-use data (1973–1999). National Cancer Institute, DCCPS, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch, released April 2002, based on the November 2001 submission. Available from URL: http://seer.cancer.gov/publicdata/ Accessed May 6, 2005.
- 14National Cancer Institute. Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program web site, data quality. Available from URL: http://seer.cancer.gov/about/quality.html Accessed May 6, 2005.
- 15International Classification of Diseases for Oncology, 2nd ed. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1990., , .