J. Philip Kuebler received honoraria from Sanofi-Aventis and Genentech and is on the advisory board of Sanofi-Aventis.
Severe enteropathy among patients with stage II/III colon cancer treated on a randomized trial of bolus 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin plus or minus oxaliplatin†
A prospective analysis
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 1945–1950, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Philip Kuebler, J., Colangelo, L., O'Connell, M. J., Smith, R. E., Yothers, G., Begovic, M., Robinson, B., Seay, T. E. and Wolmark, N. (2007), Severe enteropathy among patients with stage II/III colon cancer treated on a randomized trial of bolus 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin plus or minus oxaliplatin. Cancer, 110: 1945–1950. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23013
Clinical Trial Registry Information: ClinicalTrials.gov ID: NCT00004931. URL: http://clinicaltrial.gov/ct/shows/NCT00004931?order=1
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2007
- Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: U10-CA-37377, U10-CA-69974, U10-CA-12027, U10-CA-69651
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- 1NCCN Practice Guidelines in Oncology-v.2.2006. Available at URL: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/colon.pdf Accessed on January 18, 2007.
- 2Understanding and managing chemotherapy-induced diarrhea. J Supp Oncol. 2003; 1: 35–46..
- 4The occurrence of severe enteropathy among patients with stage II/III resected colon cancer (CC) treated with 5-fluorouracil/leucovorin (FL) plus oxaliplatin (FLOX) [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003: 22. Abstract 1181., , , et al.
- 9Enteritis as a complication of adjuvant combination chemotherapy using 5-fluorouracil and leukovorin: clinical and helical computed tomographic features. J La State Med Soc. 2004; 156: 143–144., .