Fax: (646) 422-2076
Perioperative chemotherapy in patients undergoing pulmonary resection for metastatic soft-tissue sarcoma of the extremity†‡
A retrospective analysis
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Published 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 9, pages 2050–2060, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Canter, R. J., Qin, L.-X., Downey, R. J., Brennan, M. F., Singer, S. and Maki, R. G. (2007), Perioperative chemotherapy in patients undergoing pulmonary resection for metastatic soft-tissue sarcoma of the extremity. Cancer, 110: 2050–2060. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23023
Presented in part at the Society of Surgical Oncology 60th Annual Cancer Symposium, Washington, DC, March 15–18, 2007.
This is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2007
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Program Project. Grant Number: P01 CA 47179
- 2Prognostic factors for the outcome of chemotherapy in advanced soft tissue sarcoma: an analysis of 2,185 patients treated with anthracycline-containing first-line regimens—a European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group Study. J Clin Oncol. 1999; 17: 150–157., , , et al.
- 10Cost-effectiveness of pulmonary resection and systemic chemotherapy in the management of metastatic soft tissue sarcoma: a combined analysis from the University of Texas M. D. Anderson and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Centers. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004; 127: 1366–1372., , , et al.
- 16Sarcomas of the Soft Tissue and Bone: Soft Tissue Sarcoma. In: DeVitaVT,HellmanS,RosenbergSA, eds. Cancer: Principles and Practice in Oncology,7th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005: 1581–1637., , , .