Fax: (416) 946-4586
Individualized estimates of second cancer risks after contemporary radiation therapy for Hodgkin lymphoma
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 110, Issue 11, pages 2576–2586, 1 December 2007
How to Cite
Hodgson, D. C., Koh, E.-S., Tran, T. H., Heydarian, M., Tsang, R., Pintilie, M., Xu, T., Huang, L., Sachs, R. K. and Brenner, D. J. (2007), Individualized estimates of second cancer risks after contemporary radiation therapy for Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 110: 2576–2586. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23081
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care of Ontario
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NSCOR04-0014-0017
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-03ER63668
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM68423
- 10Combined modality treatment of two or four cycles of ABVD followed by involved field radiotherapy in the treatment of patients with early stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: update interim analysis of the Randomised HD10 Study of the German Hodgkin Study Group (GHSG). Blood. 2005; 106: 2673., , , .
- 11Comparison of three radiation dose levels after EBVP regimen in favorable supradiaphragmatic clinical stages (CS) I-II Hodgkin's lymphoma (HL): preliminary results of the EORTC-GELA H9-F Trial. Blood. 2005; 106: 814., , , et al.
- 15A Symposium Considering Radiation Effects in the Cell and Possible Implications for Cancer Therapy: a Collection of Papers. Cellular Radiation Biology. Baltimore, Md: Williams & Wilkins; 1965: 8–25..
- 26Radiation Field Design and Dose in Hodgkin's Disease and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma: New Concepts, New Tools [compact disc]. Educational Session 312. Educational Syllabus, 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology. Atlanta, GA, October 3–7, 2004..
- 27U.S. National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results. SEER*Stat [computer program]. Version 6.1.4. Bethesda, Md: National Cancer Institute; April 14, 2005. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/seerstat/
- 29Health, United States, 2006. Washington, DC: U. S. Department of Health and Human Services; 2006.
- 30Differences in mortality and longevity by sex, smoking status and health status. Transact Soc Actuaries. 1987; 39: 107–130., .