Fax: (212) 717-3342
Phase 1/2 trial of BMS-275291 in patients with human immunodeficiency virus-related Kaposi sarcoma†‡
A multicenter trial of the AIDS Malignancy Consortium
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 1083–1088, March 2008
How to Cite
Brinker, B. T., Krown, S. E., Lee, J. Y., Cesarman, E., Chadburn, A., Kaplan, L. D., Henry, D. H. and Von Roenn, J. H. (2008), Phase 1/2 trial of BMS-275291 in patients with human immunodeficiency virus-related Kaposi sarcoma. Cancer, 112: 1083–1088. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23108
See editorial and companion article on pages 962–5 and 1147–52, this issue.
The following investigators participated in the study: Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY (S. Krown); Montefiore Hospital, Bronx, NY (J. Sparano); Northwestern University School of Medicine, Chicago, IL (J. Von Roenn); Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (M. Shah); Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA (D. Henry); University of California, San Francisco, CA (L. Kaplan); and University of Miami, Miami, FL (M. Fischl)
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2007
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: U01CA070019, U01CA070047, U01CA070054, U01CA070058, U01CA070062, U01CA070079, U01CA083038, UO1CA121947
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (Wallingford, CT)
- 2RiesLAG,MelbertD,KrapchoM,MariottoA,MillerBA,FeuerEJ, et al., editors. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2004. Bethesda, MD: National Cancer Institute, 2007. Available at URL: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2004/, based on November 2006 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER Web site, 2007.
- 9Activation of matrix-metalloproteinase-2 and membrane-type-1-matrix-metalloproteinase in endothelial cells and induction of vascular permeability in vivo by human immunodeficiency virus-1 Tat protein and basic fibroblast growth factor. Mol Biol Cell. 2001; 12: 2934–2946., , , et al.
- 19Investigator brochure, matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor (MMPI), BMS-275291. Bristol-Myers Squibb, Wallingford, CT. 1999.
- 33Safety and pharmacokinetics of BMS-275291, a novel matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor in healthy subjects. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 100a. Abstract 395., , , et al.