Fax: (585) 275-1531.
A prospective pilot study of curative-intent stereotactic body radiation therapy in patients with 5 or fewer oligometastatic lesions†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 650–658, 1 February 2008
How to Cite
Milano, M. T., Katz, A. W., Muhs, A. G., Philip, A., Buchholz, D. J., Schell, M. C. and Okunieff, P. (2008), A prospective pilot study of curative-intent stereotactic body radiation therapy in patients with 5 or fewer oligometastatic lesions. Cancer, 112: 650–658. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23209
Novalis, ExacTrac, and BrainSCAN are trademarks of BrainLAB, AG, Heimstetten, Germany.
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2007
- 2Analysis of further disease progression in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: implications for locoregional treatment. Int J Oncol. 2004; 25: 1677–1683., , , et al.
- 14http://www.aapm.org/org/structure/default.asp?committee_code=TG101. Accessed August 15, 2007., , , et al.; SBRT Task Group 101 Members. AAPM report. Stereotactic body radiotherapy. Report of Task Group 101. Available at URL:
- 15http://www.aapm.org/pubs/reports/rpt_54.pdf. Accessed August 15, 2007., , , et al.; Task Group 42. AAPM report no. 54. Stereotactic body radiotherapy. Report of Task Group 42, 1995. Available at URL:
- 21New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.
- 22Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) for the treatment of adrenal metastases. Presented at the First International Symposium on Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Lake Buena Vista, Fla, February 23–25, 2007., , , , , .
- 24Phase I dose escalation of hypofractionated radiation therapy for patients with oligometastasis. Presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiation and Oncology (ASTRO), Philadelphia, Pa, November 5–9, 2006. Abstract 2564., , , et al.