Fax: (734) 763-5354
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 489–494, 1 February 2008
How to Cite
Alderman, A. K., Hawley, S. T., Waljee, J., Mujahid, M., Morrow, M. and Katz, S. J. (2008), Understanding the impact of breast reconstruction on the surgical decision-making process for breast cancer. Cancer, 112: 489–494. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23214
The collection of cancer incidence data used in this publication was supported by the California Department of Health Services as part of the statewide cancer reporting program mandated by California Health and Safety Code Section 103885.
The ideas and opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and no endorsement by the State of California, Department of Health Services is intended or should be inferred.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: RO1 CA8837-A1
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01-PC-35139, N01-PC-65064
- 10Mail and Telephone Surveys. New York: John Wiley; 1978..
- 11Dartmouth Medical School Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciences [corporate author]. The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care. 3rd ed. Chicago: American Hospital Publishing; 1999.