Dr. Johnstone is a Georgia Cancer Coalition Distinguished Cancer Scholar and is supported in part by the Georgia Cancer Coalition.
Manipulative therapy of secondary lymphedema in the presence of locoregional tumors
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 950–954, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Pinell, X. A., Kirkpatrick, S. H., Hawkins, K., Mondry, T. E. and Johnstone, P. A. S. (2008), Manipulative therapy of secondary lymphedema in the presence of locoregional tumors. Cancer, 112: 950–954. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23242
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
- The Georgia Cancer Coalition and Susan G. Komen
- Cure Atlanta Affiliate
- Emory Clinic and Grady Lymphedema Therapy programs
- Grady Lymphedema Clinic
- Avon Foundation
- 1Prevention and management of arm lymphedema in the patient with breast cancer. J Support Oncol. 2006; 4: 381–385., .
- 4Consensus Document of the International Society of Lymphology. The diagnosis and treatment of peripheral lymphedema. Lymphology. 2003; 36: 84–91.
- 5Can manual treatment of lymphedema promote metastasis?J Soc Integr Oncol.2006;4:8–12., , .