Fax: (011) 33 156092415
Twenty-year disease and treatment-associated mortality rates of patients with Hodgkin lymphoma of clinical stages IIIB and IV prospectively treated with 3-month anthracycline-based chemotherapy followed by extended high-dose radiation†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 846–855, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Sénécal, D., Jais, J.-P., Desablens, B., Berthou, C., Casassus, P., Moles, M.-P., Delwail, V., Gastinne, T., Colonna, P. and Andrieu, J.-M. (2008), Twenty-year disease and treatment-associated mortality rates of patients with Hodgkin lymphoma of clinical stages IIIB and IV prospectively treated with 3-month anthracycline-based chemotherapy followed by extended high-dose radiation. Cancer, 112: 846–855. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23247
The Hodgkin Lymphoma Network of the GOELAMS (Groupe Ouest-Est d'étude des Leucémies et Autres Maladies du Sang) also included the following investigators: Jean Brière (Department of Hematology, AP/HP, Beaujon Hospital, Paris, France), Sophie de Guilbert (Department of Hematology, Hospital Center and University, Rennes, France), Christiane Ghandour (Sévigné Polyclinic, Rennes, France), Annick Le Pourhiet-Le Mevel (René Gauducheau Center, Nantes, France), Marc Simon (Department of Hematology, Hospital Center, Valenciennes, France), and Hervé Maisonneuve (Department of Hematology, Hospital Center, La-Roche-sur-Yon, France).
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
- AREMAS, Paris, France
- 10The risk of acute leukemia in patients treated for Hodgkin's disease is significantly higher after combined modality programs than after chemotherapy alone and is correlated with the extent of radiotherapy and type and duration of chemotherapy: a case-control study. Haematologica. 1998; 83: 812–823., , , et al.
- 13Treatment of patients with advanced or bulky Hodgkin disease with a 12-week doxorubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine-like chemotherapy regimen followed by extended-field, full-dose radiotherapy: long-term results of the Groupe Ouest et Est des Leucemies et Autres Maladies de Sang H90-A/B Multicenter Randomized Trial. Cancer. 2002; 95: 2169–2179., , , et al.
- 21ABVD versus modified stanford V versus MOPPEBVCAD with optional and limited radiotherapy in intermediate- and advanced-stage Hodgkin's lymphoma: final results of a multicenter randomized trial by the Intergruppo Italiano Linfomi. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 9198–9207., , , et al.
- 23Comparison of chemotherapy to radiotherapy as consolidation of complete or good partial response after 6 cycles of chemotherapy for patients with advanced Hodgkin's disease: results of the Groupe d'etudes des Lymphomes de l'Adulte H89 trial. Blood. 2000; 95: 2246–2252., , , et al.
- 33Three cycles of adriamycin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine (ABVD) or epirubicin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and methotrexate (EBVM) plus extended field radiation therapy in early and intermediate Hodgkin disease: 10-year results of a randomized trial. Blood. 2004; 103: 58–66., , , et al.