Dr. Alibhai is a Research Scientist with the National Cancer Institute of Canada.
Is there an optimal comorbidity index for prostate cancer?
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 1043–1050, March 2008
How to Cite
Alibhai, S. M. H., Leach, M., Tomlinson, G. A., Krahn, M. D., Fleshner, N. E. and Naglie, G. (2008), Is there an optimal comorbidity index for prostate cancer?. Cancer, 112: 1043–1050. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23269
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2007
- Physicians Services Incorporated Foundation. Grant Number: 99-14
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Research Foundation
- Department of Medicine at the University of Toronto
- Toronto Rehab Institute
- Ontario Ministry of Health
- F. Norman Hughes Chair in Pharmacoeconomics
- Mary Trimmer Chair in Geriatric Medicine Research at the University of Toronto
- 1Co-morbidity analysis: a strategy for understanding mortality, disablity and use of health care facilities of older people. Int J Epidemiol. 1991; 20( suppl 1): S8–S17., , .
- 10A reabstraction study to estimate the completeness and accuracy of data elements in the Ontario Cancer Registry. Report submitted to Health Canada, February 27, 1996., , , , .
- 12Ontario Hospital Association, Ontario Ministry of Health, Hospital Medical Records Institute. Report of the Ontario Data Quality Reabstracting Study. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Ontario Hospital Association; 1991.
- 13Acute myocardial infarction outcomes in Ontario: methods appendix. In: NaylorCD,SlaughterPM, eds. Cardiovascular Health and Services in Ontario: An ICES Atlas. Toronto, Ontario: Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences; 1999: 25–30., , , , .
- 24An Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons; 1996..
- 26R Development Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing. Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2006.