Fax: (713) 794-4385
Phase 3 study comparing the use of docetaxel on an every-3-week versus weekly schedule in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 7, pages 1455–1461, 1 April 2008
How to Cite
Rivera, E., Mejia, J. A., Arun, B. K., Adinin, R. B., Walters, R. S., Brewster, A., Broglio, K. R., Yin, G., Esmaeli, B., Hortobagyi, G. N. and Valero, V. (2008), Phase 3 study comparing the use of docetaxel on an every-3-week versus weekly schedule in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer. Cancer, 112: 1455–1461. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23321
Presented in part at the 42nd American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, June 2–6, 2007.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2007
- 12The effect on tumor response of adding sequential preoperative docetaxel to preoperative doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide: preliminary results from National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project Protocol B-27. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 4165–4174., , , et al.
- 20Appraisal of methods for the study of chemotherapy of cancer in man: comparative therapeutic trial of nitrogen mustard and triethylene thioposphoramide. J Chron Dis. 1960; 11: 7–33., , , et al.
- 22CALGB 9840: Phase II study of weekly paclitaxel via 1-hour infusion versus standard 3 hour infusion every third week in the treatment of metastatic breast cancer with trastuzumab for Her2 positive metastatic breast cancer and randomized for trastuzumab for Her2 positive metastatic breast cancer and randomized for trastuzumab for Her2 normal metastatic breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 14s. Abstract 512., , , et al.
- 27Phase III study of doxorubicin-cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel or docetaxel given 3 weeks or weekly in operable breast cancer: results of Intergroup Trial E1199. J Clin Oncol. 2007: 25: 6s. Abstract 516., , , et al.