Fax: (011) 91-4712442280
Laser-induced autofluorescence spectral ratio reference standard for early discrimination of oral cancer†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 7, pages 1503–1512, 1 April 2008
How to Cite
Mallia, R. J., Thomas, S. S., Mathews, A., Kumar R, R., Sebastian, P., Madhavan, J. and Subhash, N. (2008), Laser-induced autofluorescence spectral ratio reference standard for early discrimination of oral cancer. Cancer, 112: 1503–1512. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23324
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) and the Ethics Committee (EC) of Regional Cancer Center (RCC), Trivandrum, approved the study of human beings as experimental subjects. All patients and volunteers before enrollment signed the informed consent form that details the methodology, protocol, associated risks and benefits of participation in the trial.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2007
- Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India
- CESS Plan-223 project
- 15Innate tissue fluorescence of the oral mucosa of controls and head and neck cancer patients. In: AlfanoRR, ed. Proceedings of Advances in Lasers and Light Spectroscopy to Diagnose Cancer and Other Diseases II. Bellingham, Wash: SPIE; 1995: 2387: 2–14., , , , , .
- 22Laser-induced fluorescence studies of premalignant and benign lesions in female genital tract. In: BigioIJ,SvanbergK,SehncekenbergerH,SalikJ,VialletPM, eds.Optical Biopsies and Microscopic Techniques II. Proc SPIE 1997; 3197: 34–40., , , et al.