Prognostic factors for high-risk early-stage epithelial ovarian cancer†
A Gynecologic Oncology Group study
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 10, pages 2202–2210, 15 May 2008
How to Cite
Chan, J. K., Tian, C., Monk, B. J., Herzog, T., Kapp, D. S., Bell, J. and Young, R. C. (2008), Prognostic factors for high-risk early-stage epithelial ovarian cancer. Cancer, 112: 2202–2210. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23390
The following Gynecologic Oncology Group member institutions participated in this study: University of Alabama at Birmingham, Oregon Health Sciences University, Duke University Medical Center, Abington Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Wayne State University, University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Southern California at Los Angeles, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Colorado Gynecologic Oncology Group P.C., University of California at Los Angeles, University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center, University of Miami School of Medicine, Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Georgetown University Hospital, University of Cincinnati, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Indiana University School of Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Albany Medical College, University of California Medical Center at Irvine, Tufts-New England Medical Center, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, University of Kentucky, Eastern Virginia Medical School, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Johns Hopkins Oncology Center, State University of New York at Stony Brook, Eastern Pennsylvania GYN/ONC Center, P.C., Southwestern Oncology Group, Washington University School of Medicine, Cooper Hospital/University Medical Center, Columbus Cancer Council, North Central Cancer Treatment Group, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Medical University of South Carolina, Women's Cancer Center, University of Oklahoma, University of Chicago, and Tacoma General Hospital.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
- National Cancer Institute
- Gynecologic Oncology Group Administrative Office. Grant Number: CA27469
- Gynecologic Oncology Group Statistical and Data Center. Grant Number: CA37517
- Gynecologic Oncology Group new investigator
- 6FIGO stage, histology, histologic grade, age and race as prognostic factors in determining survival for cancers of the female gynecological system: an analysis of 1973–87 SEER cases of cancers of the endometrium, cervix, ovary, vulva, and vagina. Semin Surg Oncol. 1994; 10: 31–46..
- 42Adjuvant treatment for early epithelial ovarian cancer: results of 2 randomised clinical trials comparing cisplatin to no further treatment or chromic phosphate (32P). G.I.C.O.G.: Gruppo Interregionale Collaborativo in Ginecologia Oncologica. Ann Oncol. 1995; 6: 887–893., , , et al.