Dr. Gershenwald is a member of the Speakers Bureau for Schering-Plough.
Adjuvant high-dose interferon for cutaneous melanoma is most beneficial for patients with early stage III disease
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2030–2037, 1 May 2008
How to Cite
Anaya, D. A., Xing, Y., Feng, L., Huang, X., Camacho, L. H., Ross, M. I., Gershenwald, J. E., Lee, J. E., Mansfield, P. F. and Cormier, J. N. (2008), Adjuvant high-dose interferon for cutaneous melanoma is most beneficial for patients with early stage III disease. Cancer, 112: 2030–2037. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23399
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
- National Cancer Institute Clinical Oncology Research Development Program Award. Grant Number: 5-K12-CA088084
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Career Development Award. Grant Number: 88202
- 6High-dose interferon alfa-2b significantly prolongs relapse-free and overall survival compared with the GM2-KLH/QS-21 vaccine in patients with resected stage IIB-III melanoma: results of intergroup trial E1694/S9512/C509801. J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 2370–2380., , , et al.
- 20Interim results of the multicenter selective lymphadenectomy trial (MSLR-I) in clinical stage I melanoma. Presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, May 13–17, 2005., , , , .
- 21Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymphadenectomy for early-stage melanoma: therapeutic utility and implications of nodal microanatomy and molecular staging for improving the accuracy of detection of nodal micrometastases. Ann Surg 2003; 238: 538–549; discussion 549–550., , , et al.
- 24Melanoma of the skin. In: GreeneFL,PageDL,FlemingID, et al., eds. AJCC cancer staging manual.6th ed. New York: Springer; 2002: 239.