Fax: (216) 445-2360
Phase 2 trial of pemetrexed disodium and gemcitabine in advanced urothelial cancer (E4802)†
A trial of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 112, Issue 12, pages 2671–2675, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Dreicer, R., Li, H., Cooney, M. M., Wilding, G. and Roth, B. J. (2008), Phase 2 trial of pemetrexed disodium and gemcitabine in advanced urothelial cancer (E4802). Cancer, 112: 2671–2675. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23503
The contents of this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2007
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group
- Public Health Service Grants. Grant Numbers: CA23318, CA66636, CA21115, CA14548, CA49957, CA21076
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Health and Human Services
- 5Docetaxel and cisplatin with granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) versus MVAC with G-CSF in advanced urothelial carcinoma: a multicenter, randomized, phase III study from the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 220–228., , , et al.
- 10A phase II study of the multi-targeted anti-folate MTA (LY231514) in patients with advanced transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 1998; 17: 339. Abstract 1307., , , et al.