Fax: (203) 785-4622
Postmastectomy radiation therapy for lymph node-negative, locally advanced breast cancer after modified radical mastectomy
Analysis of the NCI Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results database
Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 38–47, 1 July 2008
How to Cite
Yu, J. B., Wilson, L. D., Dasgupta, T., Castrucci, W. A. and Weidhaas, J. B. (2008), Postmastectomy radiation therapy for lymph node-negative, locally advanced breast cancer after modified radical mastectomy. Cancer, 113: 38–47. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23512
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2007
- 7Low locoregional recurrence rate among node-negative breast cancer patients with tumors 5 cm or larger treated by mastectomy, with or without adjuvant systemic therapy and without radiotherapy: results from five National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project randomized clinical trials. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 3927–3932., , , et al.
- 82007. Available at http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/PDF/breast.pdf Accessed September 8, 2007., , , et al. NCCN breast cancer clinical practice guidelines in oncology. Version 1,
- 12Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program (www.seer.cancer.gov) Limited-Use Data (1973–2004), National Cancer Institute, DCCPS, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch, released April 2007, based on the November 2006 submission.
- 13FritzA,PercyC,JackA,SobinLH,ParkinMD (eds.). International Classification of Diseases for Oncology (ed. 3). Geneva: World Health Organization; 2000.
- 142003. Available at: http://ideas.repec.org/c/boc/bocode/s432001.html Version 3.0.0. Accessed September 12, 2007., . “PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing.”