David Jackman has served as a consultant for Genentech and has received honoraria from Roche. Bruce Johnson is a consultant to Genzyme and receives royalty payments for EGFR mutation testing for a patent. Pasi Jänne receives research support from Genentech.
Erlotinib plus bevacizumab in previously treated patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 808–814, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Jackman, D. M., Kindler, H. L., Yeap, B. Y., Fidias, P., Salgia, R., Lucca, J., Morse, L. K., Ostler, P. A., Johnson, B. E. and Jänne, P. A. (2008), Erlotinib plus bevacizumab in previously treated patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma. Cancer, 113: 808–814. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23617
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2008
- Genentech, Inc.
- Alice and Stephen D. Cutler Research Fund
- 14EGFR and HER-2 overexpression in malignant mesothelioma [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2001; 20: 3106., , .
- 22Phase I/II trial evaluating the anti-vascular endothelial growth factor monoclonal antibody bevacizumab in combination with the HER-1/epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor erlotinib for patients with recurrent non-small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 2544–2555., , , et al.
- 26On the interpretation of χ2 from contingency tables, and the calculation of P. J Royal Stat Soc. 1922; 85: 87–94..
- 30Vatalanib for patients with previously untreated advanced malignant mesothelioma (MM): a phase II study by the Cancer and Leukemia Group B(CALGB 30, 107) [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2006; 24 (18 suppl): 7081., , , et al.
- 31Final analysis of a multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized phase II trial of gemcitabine/cisplatin (GC) plus bevacizumab (B) or placebo (P) in patients (pts) with malignant mesothelioma [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2007; 25 (18 suppl): 7526., , , et al.