Fax: (301) 402-0557
Patterns of care for women with cervical cancer in the United States
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 743–749, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Trimble, E. L., Harlan, L. C., Gius, D., Stevens, J. and Schwartz, S. M. (2008), Patterns of care for women with cervical cancer in the United States. Cancer, 113: 743–749. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23682
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2008
- 1http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2004/results_merged/sect_05_cervix_uteri.pdf. Accessed on June 20, 2008., , , et al. SEER Cancer Statistics Review. Available at URL:
- 5Randomized comparison of fluorouracil plus cisplatin versus hydroxyurea as an adjunct to radiation therapy in stage IIB-IVA carcinoma of the cervix with negative para-aortic lymph nodes: a Gynecologic Oncology Group and Southwest Oncology Group study. J Clin Oncol. 1999; 17: 1339–1348., , , et al.
- 7NCI Press Office. NCI Issues Clinical Announcement on Cervical Cancer: Chemotherapy plus Radiation Improves Survival. Available at URL: http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/feb99/nci-22.htm. Accessed on June 20, 2008.