Fax: (517) 335-9711.
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Published 2008 by the American Cancer Society
Supplement: Assessing the Burden of HPV-Associated Cancers in the United States
Volume 113, Issue Supplement 10, pages 2946–2954, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Copeland, G., Datta, S. D., Spivak, G., Garvin, A. D. and Cote, M. L. (2008), Total burden and incidence of in situ and invasive cervical carcinoma in Michigan, 1985–2003. Cancer, 113: 2946–2954. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23747
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2008
- Centers for Disease Control
- National Cancer Institute
- Michigan Department of Community Health
- Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: U50 DP424071-04
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 2Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). Quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). MMWR Recomm Rep. 2007; 56(RR-2): 1–24., , , ;
- 3CINA Highlights of Cancer Incidence and Mortality in the United States and Canada, 2000-2004. Springfield, IL: North American Association of Central Cancer Registries; 2007., , , .
- 4U.S. Cancer Statistics Working Group. United States Cancer Statistics: 2004 Incidence and Mortality. Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and National Cancer Institute; 2007.
- 5North American Association of Central Cancer Registries. Working Group on Pre-Invasive Cervical Neoplasia and Population-Based Cancer Registries: Final Subcommittee Report. ([N]AACCR Conference held April 5-6, 1993, Rockville, MD. Adopted by the [N]AACCR Executive Board May 1993 and amended November 1993.)
- 6HofferkampJ,HavenerL, eds. Standards for Cancer Registries. Volume II: Data Standards and Data Dictionary.12th ed. Version 11.2. Springfield, IL: North American Association of Central Cancer Registries; 2007.
- 7Cancer. ACoSCo. Facility Oncology Registry Data Standards: Revised for 2007 (FORDS). Chicago: American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer; 2002. Updated 2007.
- 9Census Quickfacts. Available at: http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/26000.hml Accessed October 24, 2007.
- 15Health risk behaviors in the state of Michigan: 2002 Behavioral Risk Factor Survey. Lansing, MI: Michigan Department of Community Health, Bureau of Epidemiology, Epidemiology Services Division; 2003., , .