Fax: (518) 473-6789.
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Published 2008 by the American Cancer Society
Supplement: Assessing the Burden of HPV-Associated Cancers in the United States
Volume 113, Issue Supplement 10, pages 2926–2935, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Negoita, S., Harrison, J. N., Qiao, B., Ekwueme, D. U., Flowers, L. C. and Kahn, A. R. (2008), Distribution of treatment for human papillomavirus-associated gynecologic carcinomas before prophylactic vaccine. Cancer, 113: 2926–2935. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23751
We appreciate the thorough review by Dr. Cyril Spann.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2008
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: U58/DP000783-01
- New York State Department of Health
- National Program of Cancer Registries
- Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: U50 DP424071-04
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
This article has been cited by:
- 1The roles of social domains, behavioral risk, health care resources, and chlamydia in spatial clusters of US cervical cancer mortality: not all the clusters are the same, Cancer Causes & Control, 2010, 21, 10, 1669, , , , , , , , ,