Fax: (212) 604-6029
Combination of 5-azacytidine and thalidomide for the treatment of myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemia†
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 1596–1604, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Raza, A., Mehdi, M., Mumtaz, M., Ali, F., Lascher, S. and Galili, N. (2008), Combination of 5-azacytidine and thalidomide for the treatment of myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemia. Cancer, 113: 1596–1604. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23789
The clinical trial and correlative laboratory studies were funded by a grant from Pharmion Corporation. Thalidomide was supplied for the study patients by Celgene Corporation.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2008
- 2Azacitidine (AZA) treatment prolongs overall survival (OS) in higher-risk MDS patients compared with conventional care regimens (CCR): results of the AZA-001 phase III study. Program and abstracts of the 49th Annual Meeting of American Society of Hematology, Atlanta, Georgia, December 8-11, 2007. Abstract 817., , , et al.
- 11Controlling the false discovery rate: a practical and powerful approach to multiple testing. J R Stat Soc (B). 1995; 57: 289–300., .