The first 2 authors contributed equally to this work.
Phase 2 trial of oxaliplatin plus capecitabine (XELOX) as second-line therapy for patients with advanced pancreatic cancer
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 8, pages 2046–2052, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Xiong, H. Q., Varadhachary, G. R., Blais, J. C., Hess, K. R., Abbruzzese, J. L. and Wolff, R. A. (2008), Phase 2 trial of oxaliplatin plus capecitabine (XELOX) as second-line therapy for patients with advanced pancreatic cancer. Cancer, 113: 2046–2052. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23810
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2008
- 9Gemcitabine plus capecitabine compared with gemcitabine alone in advanced pancreatic cancer: a randomized, multicenter, phase III trial of the Swiss Group for Clinical Cancer Res. and the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 2212–2217., , , et al.
- 10Phase III randomised comparison of gemcitabine (GEM) versus gemcitabine plus capecitabine (GEM-CAP) in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer. Presented at the European Conference (ECCO), Paris, France, October 30-November 3, 2005., , , et al.
- 14Phase III trial of gemcitabine (30-minute infusion) versus gemcitabine (fixed-dose-rate infusion [FDR]) versus gemcitabine + oxaliplatin (GEMOX) in patients with advanced pancreatic cancer (E6201). ASCO Annual Meeting. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24(18S pt I): LBA4004., , , et al.
- 17Oxaliplatin/folinic acid/5-fluorouracil [24h] (OFF) plus best supportive care versus best supportive care alone (BSC) in second-line therapy of gemcitabine-refractory advanced pancreatic cancer (CONKO 003). J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23(16S). Abstract 4031., , , et al.
- 22A randomized phase III study of rubitecan (ORA) vs. best choice (BC) in 409 patients with refractory pancreatic cancer. Report from a North-American multi-center study. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22(14S). Abstract 4013., , , et al.
- 31A patterns-of-care study of post-progression treatment (Rx) among patients (pts) with advanced pancreas cancer (APC) after gemcitabine therapy on Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB) study #80303. ASCO Annual Meeting Proceedings. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25( suppl pt 1): 4524., , , et al.