Fax: (011) 81-4-7131-4724.
Performance status and sensitivity to first-line chemotherapy are significant prognostic factors in patients with recurrent small cell lung cancer receiving second-line chemotherapy
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 2518–2523, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Kim, Y. H., Goto, K., Yoh, K., Niho, S., Ohmatsu, H., Kubota, K., Saijo, N. and Nishiwaki, Y. (2008), Performance status and sensitivity to first-line chemotherapy are significant prognostic factors in patients with recurrent small cell lung cancer receiving second-line chemotherapy. Cancer, 113: 2518–2523. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23871
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
- Grant-in-Aid for Cancer Research from the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare
- 11New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.
- 13Second-line chemotherapy in recurrent small cell lung cancer. Results from a crossover schedule after primary treatment with cisplatin and etoposide (EP-regimen) or cyclophosphamide, epirubicin, and vincristin (CEV-regimen). Lung Cancer. 2005; 48: 251–261., , , et al.
- 17Phase II trial of amrubicin in patients with previously treated small cell lung cancer (SCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 7061., , , et al.
- 19Phase II study of weekly cisplatin, etoposide and irinotecan (PE/CPT) for refractory relapsed small cell lung cancer (SCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 7088., , , et al.