Luis Fayad is a speaker for and receives research support from Genetech.
Phase 2 trial of rituximab plus hyper-CVAD alternating with rituximab plus methotrexate-cytarabine for relapsed or refractory aggressive mantle cell lymphoma
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 2734–2741, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Wang, M., Fayad, L., Cabanillas, F., Hagemeister, F., McLaughlin, P., Rodriguez, M. A., Kwak, L. W., Zhou, Y., Kantarjian, H. and Romaguera, J. (2008), Phase 2 trial of rituximab plus hyper-CVAD alternating with rituximab plus methotrexate-cytarabine for relapsed or refractory aggressive mantle cell lymphoma. Cancer, 113: 2734–2741. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23880
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2008
- 15Report on an international workshop to standardize response criteria for non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. NCI Sponsored International Working Group. J Clin Oncol. 1999; 10: 1244–1253., , , et al.
- 19European phase 2 study of rituximab (chimeric anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody) for patients with newly diagnosed mantle-cell lymphoma and previously treated mantle-cell lymphoma, immunocytoma, and small B-cell lymphocytic lymphoma. J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 317–324., , , et al.
- 28The addition of rituximab to a combination of fludarabine, cyclophosphamide, mitoxantrone (FCM) significantly increases the response rate and prolongs survival as compared with FCM alone in patients with relapsed and refractory follicular and mantle cell lymphomas: results of a prospective randomized study of the German Low-Grade Lymphoma Study Group. Blood. 2004; 104: 3064–3071., , , et al.
- 29Fludarabine, mitoxantrone, and rituxan: an effective regimen for the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma [abstract]. Blood. 2002; 100( suppl 1): 361A., , , et al.
- 33R-Dhaox, high dose chemotherapy (HDC) and rituximab maintenance as salvage treatment in relapsed or refractory (R/R) follicular (F) and mantle cell (MC) lymphomas (NHL) [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007: 100( suppl 18): 450S. (Abstract 8036)., , , et al.
- 34Marked activity of bortezomib, rituximab and dexamethasone in relapsed and refractory mantle cell lymphoma [abstract]. Blood. 2006; 108: 779A., , , et al.