Fax: (011) 81-55-989-5783
Prognostic factors and a scoring system for survival after radiotherapy for metastases to the spinal column
A review of 544 patients at Shizuoka Cancer Center Hospital
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 2816–2822, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Mizumoto, M., Harada, H., Asakura, H., Hashimoto, T., Furutani, K., Hashii, H., Takagi, T., Katagiri, H., Takahashi, M. and Nishimura, T. (2008), Prognostic factors and a scoring system for survival after radiotherapy for metastases to the spinal column. Cancer, 113: 2816–2822. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23888
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
- 6Palliation of metastatic bone pain: single fraction versus multifraction radiotherapy—a systematic review of the randomised trials. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;(2): CD004721., , , .
- 17The linear-quadratic approach to fractionation and calculation of isoeffect relationships. In: SteelGG, ed. Basic Clinical Radiobiology. New York, NY, Oxford University Press; 1997: 106–112., .
- 19Rituximab added to first-line mitoxantrone, chlorambucil, and prednisolone chemotherapy followed by interferon maintenance prolongs survival in patients with advanced follicular lymphoma: an East German Study Group Hematology and Oncology study. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1986–1992., , , et al.
- 21Phase III study of letrozole versus tamoxifen as first-line therapy of advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women: analysis of survival and update of efficacy from the International Letrozole Breast Cancer Group. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 2101–2109., , , et al.
- 29Functional outcome and survival after radiotherapy of metastatic spinal cord compression in patients with cancer of unknown primary: functional outcome and survival after radiotherapy of metastatic spinal cord compression in patients with cancer of unknown primary. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 67: 532–537., , , et al.