Fax: (212) 746-3844
Final results from an international multicenter, phase 2 study in recurrent, indolent, non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 2714–2723, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Leonard, J. P., Schuster, S. J., Emmanouilides, C., Couture, F., Teoh, N., Wegener, W. A., Coleman, M. and Goldenberg, D. M. (2008), Durable complete responses from therapy with combined epratuzumab and rituximab. Cancer, 113: 2714–2723. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23890
Presented in abstract form at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, Atlanta, Georgia, December 8-11, 2007.
J.P.L., W.A.W., and D.M.G. were responsible for study design; Immunomedics, Inc. (W.A.W.) provided epratuzumab; J.P.L., S.J.S., C.E., F.C., and M.C. provided patients; W.A.W. and N.T. collected and assembled data; J.P.L., W.A.W., and N.T. provided data analysis; J.P.L., W.A.W., M.C., and D.M.G. interpreted the data; J.P.L., W.A.W., N.T., and D.M.G. wrote the article; and all authors reviewed and approved the article.
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2008
- Amgen Inc. (Thousand Oaks, Calif) in a collaboration with Immunomedics, Inc. (Morris Plains, NJ)
- 3Differential expression of CD22 indolent and aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL): implications for targeted therapy. Blood. 2002; 100/11: 350a [abstract]., , , et al.
- 9Epratuzumab's predominant antitumor activity in vitro/in vivo against non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) is via antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) [abstract]. Blood. 2002; 100: 353a. Abstract 1367., , , et al.
- 11Enhancement in anti-tumor activity of rituximab when combined with epratuzumab or apolizumab (Hu1D10) in a B-cell lymphoma severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID) mouse model [abstract]. Blood. 2002; 100: 158a. Abstract., , , et al.
- 16Multi-center phase 2 study of combination antibody therapy with epratuzumab plus rituximab in recurring low-grade NHL [abstract]. Blood. 2003; 102: 69a. Abstract., , , et al.
- 17Durable complete responses following therapy with epratuzumab plus rituximab: final efficacy results of a multicenter study in recurrent indolent non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL) [abstract]. Blood. 2007; 110: 1002a. Abstract., , , et al.
- 20Classification of non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. In: KnowlesDM, ed. Neoplastic Hematopathology,2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2001: 691–753., .
- 21Pharmacokinetics of rituximab and epratuzumab during concomitant administration of the 2 antibodies in patients with B-cell NHL [abstract]. Blood. 2003; 102: 644a. Abstract., , , et al.
- 22Pharmacokinetics of epratuzumab administered as a single agent or in combination with rituximab in patients with B-cell NHL [abstract]. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22: 575. Abstract 2311., , , et al.
- 23Genentech. Rituxan (rituximab) full prescribing information. Available at:http://www.gene.com/gene/products/information/oncology/rituxan/insert.jsp. Accessed on October 1, 2008.
- 32A pilot study of epratuzumab and rituximab in combination with cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone chemotherapy in patients with previously untreated, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Cancer. 2006; 107: 2826–2832., , , et al.