Fax: (717) 531-0002
Cetuximab in combination with carboplatin and docetaxel for patients with metastatic or advanced-stage nonsmall cell lung cancer
A multicenter phase 2 study
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 9, pages 2512–2517, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Belani, C. P., Schreeder, M. T., Steis, R. G., Guidice, R. A., Marsland, T. A., Butler, E. H. and Ramalingam, S. S. (2008), Cetuximab in combination with carboplatin and docetaxel for patients with metastatic or advanced-stage nonsmall cell lung cancer. Cancer, 113: 2512–2517. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23902
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2008
- 6Three-arm randomized study of 2 cisplatin-based regimens and paclitaxel plus gemcitabine in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a phase III trial of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Lung Cancer Group—EORTC 08975. J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 3909–3917., , , et al.
- 17New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205–216., , , et al.
- 18Randomized phase II study of cetuximab in combination with cisplatin (C) and vinorelbine (V) vs. CV alone in the first-line treatment of patients (pts) with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR)-expressing advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 23: 618., , , , , .
- 25FLEX: a randomized, multicenter, phase III study of cetuximab in combination with cisplatin/vinorelbine verus cisplatin/vinorelbine alone in the first-line treatment of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 6s. Abstract 3., , , et al.
- 26A phase II randomized selection trial evaluating concurrent chemotherapy plus cetuximab or chemotherapy followed by cetuximab in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): final report of SWOG 0342 [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 395s. Abstract 7545., , , et al.