Fax: (617) 632-1930
Sites of distant recurrence and clinical outcomes in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer
High incidence of central nervous system metastases
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 113, Issue 10, pages 2638–2645, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Lin, N. U., Claus, E., Sohl, J., Razzak, A. R., Arnaout, A. and Winer, E. P. (2008), Sites of distant recurrence and clinical outcomes in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer. Cancer, 113: 2638–2645. doi: 10.1002/cncr.23930
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Hurricane Voices Junior Faculty Award
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Career Development Award
- Karen Webster and David Evans Research Fund
- National Cancer Institute Specialized Program in Research Excellence in Breast Cancer at DF/HCC. Grant Number: CA89393
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Grant Number: NIH R01-CA81393
- 13Characterization of aggressive breast cancer in African American and Caucasian women: patterns of gene expression in primary breast tumors. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 838s. Abstract 9513., , , et al.
- 17Phase II trial of lapatinib for brain metastases in patients with HER2+ breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 3s., , , et al.
- 18Regression models and life tables. J R Stat Soc [B]. 1972; 34: 187–202..
- 19SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT User's Guide. 4th ed. Cary, NC: SAS Institute; 1989.
- 20Phase II trial of the anti-VEGF antibody bevacizumab in combination with vinorelbine for refractory advanced breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2002; 76(1 suppl). Abstract 446., , , et al.
- 21Metronomic chemotherapy with and without bevacizumab for advanced breast cancer: a randomized phase II study. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2005; 94: S6. Abstract 4., , , et al.
- 28Risk of brain metastases in HER2/neu-positive breast cancer. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 47s., , , et al.
- 33Impact of HER2 status in breast cancer patients receiving stereotactic radiosurgery for brain metastases. J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 37s., , , et al.
- 37Discordance in estrogen (ER) and progestin receptor (PR) status between primary metastatic breast cancer: a meta-analysis. J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 12s. Abstract 539., , .