Fax: (416) 946-4586
Twenty-four-month postradiation prostate biopsies are strongly predictive of 7-year disease-free survival
Results from a Canadian randomized trial
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 673–679, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Crook, J. M., Malone, S., Perry, G., Eapen, L., Owen, J., Robertson, S., Ludgate, C., Fung, S. and Lockwood, G. (2009), Twenty-four-month postradiation prostate biopsies are strongly predictive of 7-year disease-free survival. Cancer, 115: 673–679. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24020
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2008
- 1Evaluation of radiation effect, tumor differentiation, and prostate specific antigen staining in sequential prostate biopsies after external beam radiotherapy for patients with prostate carcinoma. Cancer. 1997; 79: 81-89., , , , .
- 3Final report of a multicenter Canadian phase III randomized trial of 3 versus 8 months of neoadjuvant androgen deprivation before conventional-dose radiotherapy for clinically localized prostate cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009 Aug 14 [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 4SobinLH,WittekindC, eds. TNM Classification of Malignant Tumors. 5th ed. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons; 1997.
- 8Radiotherapy for localized prostate carcinoma. The correlation of pretreatment prostate specific antigen and nadir prostate specific antigen with outcome as assessed by systematic biopsy and serum prostate specific antigen. Cancer. 1997; 79: 328-336., , , , , .
- 10The Statistical Analysis of Failure Time Data. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons; 2002., .
- 17Influence of local tumor control on distant metastases and cancer related mortality after external beam radiotherapy for prostate cancer. J Urol. 2009; 178: 1368-1373., , , , .