Fax: (011) 33 231455097
Survival after Hodgkin lymphoma†
Causes of death and excess mortality in patients treated in 8 consecutive trials
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 8, pages 1680–1691, 15 April 2009
How to Cite
Favier, O., Heutte, N., Stamatoullas-Bastard, A., Carde, P., van't Veer, M. B., Aleman, B. M. P., Noordijk, E. M., Thomas, J., Fermé, C., Henry-Amar, M. and for the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) Lymphoma Group and the Groupe d'Études des Lymphomes de l'Adulte (GELA) (2009), Survival after Hodgkin lymphoma. Cancer, 115: 1680–1691. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24178
We acknowledge the following individuals for their participation in the study: Umberto Tirelli, MD, PhD, Division of Medical Oncology A, National Cancer Institute, Aviano, Italy; John M. M. Raemaekers, MD, PhD, St. Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, the Netherlands; Houchingue Eghbali, MD, Bergonié Cancer Institute, Bordeaux, France; Pieternella J. Lugtenburg, MD, PhD, University Medical Center, Rotterdam, the Netherlands (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Lymphoma Group); and Pauline Brice, MD, PhD, Saint-Louis University Hospital, Paris, France; Catherine Sebban, MD, Léon-Bérard Cancer Center, Lyon, France; Laurent Voillat, MD, Besançon University Hospital, Besançon, France; René-Olivier Casasnovas, MD, PhD, Dijon University Hospital, Dijon, France (Adult Lymphoma Study Group).
- Issue online: 6 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
- Foundation for Medical Research
- 5Second cancers after treatment of Hodgkin lymphoma. In: HoppeRT,MauchPT,ArmitageJO,DiehlV,WeissLM, eds. Hodgkin Lymphoma,2nd ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007: 347-370., , .
- 18World Health Organization. WHO Statistical Information System (WHOSIS), 17 November 2006 update. Available at: http://www.who.int/whosis/mort/download/en/index.html. Accessed January 10, 2007.
- 19World Health Organization. International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Health Related Problems. (The) ICD-10, 2nd ed. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2005.
- 29Combination of radiotherapy and chemotherapy is advisable in all patients with clinical stage I-II Hodgkin's disease. Six-year results of the EORTC-GPMC controlled clinical trials H7-VF, H7-Fand H7-U [abstract]. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 39( suppl 2): 173., , , et al.