Fax: (713) 563-9409
Patterns of disease progression in metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients treated with antivascular agents and interferon
Impact of therapy on recurrence patterns and outcome measures
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 9, pages 1859–1866, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Plimack, E. R., Tannir, N., Lin, E., Bekele, B. N. and Jonasch, E. (2009), Patterns of disease progression in metastatic renal cell carcinoma patients treated with antivascular agents and interferon. Cancer, 115: 1859–1866. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24211
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2008
- 7New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2000; 92: 205-216., , , et al.
- 15Historic evidence and future directions in clinical trial therapy of solid tumors. Oncology (Williston Park). 2006; 20: 10-18., .
- 17Correlation of computed tomography and positron emission tomography in patients with metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumor treated at a single institution with imatinib mesylate: proposal of new computed tomography response criteria. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1753-1759., , , et al.