This educational proceedings publication is based on a symposium held on June 27-28, 2008, in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Innovations and challenges in renal cancer: Summary statement from the Third Cambridge Conference†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Cancer Society
Supplement: Innovations and Challenges in Renal Cancer: Proceedings of the Third Cambridge Conference, Supplement to Cancer
Volume 115, Issue Supplement 10, pages 2247–2251, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Atkins, M. B., Bukowski, R. M., Escudier, B. J., Figlin, R. A., Hudes, G. H., Kaelin, W. G., Linehan, W. M., McDermott, D. F., Mier, J. W., Pedrosa, I., Rini, B. I., Signoretti, S., Sosman, J. A., Teh, B. T., Wood, C. G., Zurita, A. J. and King, L. (2009), Innovations and challenges in renal cancer: Summary statement from the Third Cambridge Conference. Cancer, 115: 2247–2251. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24229
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2008
- Genentech, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Inc., and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Center for Cancer Research
- Bayer and Novartis
- Bayer and Pfizer
- Amgen, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, and Wyeth
- 1National Cancer Institute. Kidney Cancer Home Page. Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/kidney Accessed August 21, 2008.
- 14Axitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell cancer refractory to sorafenib. J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25( 18 suppl): 5032., , , et al.
- 17RAD001 versus placebo in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma after progression on VEGFr-TKI therapy: results of a randomized, double blind, multicenter phase III study [abstract]. J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26(pt II suppl 18, ): 1009S. Abstract LBA5026., , , et al.