Fax: (401) 457-3332
Natural history and risk of malignant transformation in the Veterans Affairs Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention Trial
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
Published 2009 American Cancer Society
Volume 115, Issue 11, pages 2523–2530, 1 June 2009
How to Cite
Criscione, V. D., Weinstock, M. A., Naylor, M. F., Luque, C., Eide, M. J., Bingham, S. F. and for the Department of Veteran Affairs Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention Trial Group (2009), Actinic keratoses. Cancer, 115: 2523–2530. doi: 10.1002/cncr.24284
Key personnel of the Department of Veterans Affairs Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention (VATTC) Trial include the following: Study Chairman's Office: Martin A. Weinstock (Chair) and Kimberly Marcolivio (Providence, RI). Executive Committee: Martin Weinstock (Providence, RI), Stephen Bingham (Perry Point, Md), John DiGiovanna (Providence, RI), Russell Hall (Durham, NC), Mark Naylor (Oklahoma City, Okla), J. Richard Taylor (Miami, Fla), Julia Vertrees (Albuquerque, NM), and Clifton White (Portland, Ore). Clinical Centers: Durham, NC (Russell Hall and Deborah Hannah); Chicago, Ill (Hines) (David Eilers, Tehming Liang, Nadia Sakla, and Ann Kreuger); Long Beach, Calif (Gary Cole, Edward Jeffes, and Terri Labrador); Miami, Fla (J. Richard Taylor, Robert Kirsner, Jonette E. Kerri, Anna G. Falabela, and Margarita Givens); Oklahoma City, Okla (Mark Naylor, Mary Beth Benson, and Lisa Perry); and Phoenix, Ariz (James Kalivas, Catherine Yanni, Selma Targovnik, Janet Austin, and Susan Collier). Cooperative Studies Program Coordinating Center (Perry Point, Md): Joseph F. Collins, Stephen Bingham, Beverly Calvert, Philip Connor, Colleen Crigler, Dawn Davis, Pat Grubb, Judy Kelly, Gail Kirk, Karen Lawson, Linda Linzy, Lorrine Palmer, and Maxine Rhoads. Cooperative Studies Program Clinical Research Pharmacy Coordinating Center (Albuquerque, NM): Mike Sather, Erica Copeland, Carol Fye, William Gagne, Patricia Grimes de Naranjo, Chad Messick, and Julia Vertrees. Dermatopathologists: Michael Piepkorn (Bellevue, Wash) and Clifton White (Portland, Ore). Data and Safety Monitoring Board: Robert Lew (Boston, Mass), Irwin Braverman (New Haven, Conn), Bernard Cole (Lebanon, NH), Richard Kalish (Stony Brook, NY), David McLean (Vancouver, BC, Canada), and Bruce Thiers (Charleston, SC).
This article is US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2008
- Cooperative Studies Program (CSP) Grant 402 from the US Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Research and Development
- Summer Research Assistantship Grant from the Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Brown University Department of Dermatology
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01CA106592, R01CA106807, R25CA087972, R01AR49342
- 30The Lewin Group. The Burden of Skin Diseases 2004. Cleveland, OH: Society for Investigative Dermatology; Washington, DC: American Academy of Dermatology Association; 2006.